This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello.

My coworkers are complaining that the font size on the .pdf reports for sales orders/invoices is too small, especially when there are many variants of a single product on the order.

The font size on the delivery/packing slip .pdfs are much easier read.

Is there a solution to changing field expression label font sizes? I tried using Studio by changing the font style of the label/table to heading 4/5, and while the report preview shows a bigger font size, the .pdf that is generated still uses the default font size. I even tried removing an unnecessary column from the invoice report and while the product variant name label did increase in size (1-2 pts), there is plenty of empty space for the font to be a bit bigger.

I see the "Text" Block has multiple font options while the Data Table text widget is lacking some important options (like font size).

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can adjust the line item font size on invoice/sales order reports on Odoo v15 Enterprise, I would very much appreciate it, thank you 🙏

Discard
Best Answer

see below

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can do it in 2 ways using the studio

a) you can add a font size class to the element Table to apply font size to the entire table. Mainly there are 6 classes fs-1, fs-2, fs-3, fs-4, fs-5 and fs-6.

b) To do the second way follow the given steps.
1) Go to settings and turn on the developer mode by clicking the "Activate the developer mode" button under the Developer Tools
2) Now go to the sales module and switch to the studio.
3) Select the report you want to modify and open the XML editor.
4) Please refer to the link to open the XML editor, and open the XML code for the report https://www.cybrosys.com/odoo/odoo-books/odoo-15-studio/reports/xml-editor/).
PLEASE be careful while modifying the report's XML code.
5) Now search for the line "

<table class="table table-sm o_main_table mt-4">

"
6) Modify the above line of code to "

<table class="table table-sm o_main_table mt-4" style="font-size: 18px;">

", you can change the value of font size according to your need.
7) Once done you can save it, and you are good to go.

Regards

Discard

02/02
Hi,
Thanks for your info but I also want to do the same in the SALES INVOICE report as this font is way too big.
Thanks for your reply

05/02 Hi meanwhile I found out (with trial and error) how to use your solution in different reports and it works fine
In the picking list the name of the client (on top left under the company name) is very small and I don't know how to make this bigger. Do you have a solution ?
Regards,
Marc