This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I'm considering implementing Odoo in my team (3 people).

If I understand the pricing correctly, 1 Odoo app can be used for free for an unlimited amount of collaborators and forever.

I had a look at the CRM app and although I wish we could use it as-is straight out of the box, it's not exactly what we need.

However, I see that with Studio, I could create an easy CRM app with all the fields and connections we require. I create and account and built a quick mock-up and it looks like it could work as a temporary solution.

Before I spend a few hours going more in depth. Did I understand the pricing correctly? Will I be able to use the CRM I build using Studio with my 2 colleagues with no restriction?

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can use the studio module for customization. But using Studio it is not possible to create a CRM module. Because you are not able to create the whole functionalities of the CRM App using Studio. We can make only limited customization using Studio.
You can also use the Odoo Community edition, in which the  CRM module is available, or else you can also able to make customization in the community through code.

Hope it helps

Discard