This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I want to configure a production process in which the expected duration of a workorder is independent of the quantity to produce.

So the processing of a workorder at a certain workcenter should always take e.g. 1 hour, whether I produce 10 kg or 20kg. The duration is now calculated by taking the duration as set in the routing, dividing that by the workcenter capacity and multiplying it with the quantity to produce.

I need it to be fixed.

Any ideas? Maybe with an automatic action to reset the calculated duration to the value that is specified in the routing?

Thanks for any suggestion.

Discard
Best Answer

The following video shows how Odoo Studio can be used to allow fixed-time work center operations.

https://youtu.be/f_8sa4XZrlg

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Mr. Christopher Walters

Did you maybe do this procedure also for the odoo 17? 

I tried but without success. Can you help?

Many thanks.

Kristjan

Discard
Best Answer

We have the same issue with a machine that has a production time of 10 minutes independent of the product quantity. Is there a workaround for this case yet?

Discard
Best Answer

I believe the best way to this is to have set automate calculate of work duration! And based on the last maybe 100-200 workorders..not just 10,  and in this way will calculate an average of it wich will be close to both 10 kg and 20 kg in one houre

Discard

I guess we need developer help on this, guess it can't be solved in a config way...

Best Answer

Hi,

We have the some need. Did you get any solution for this?

Thanks,

Pedro

Discard