This question has been flagged
3 Replies

during the creation of an expense in odoo, I cannot modify the accounting ID in credit which is by default associated to the account 401100 in French accounting.

Do you know please how I can change this default assignment?

thanks in advance

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You just have to set a new purchase account journal with the right accounting part and select it in the expenses parameter expenses.

Tu as juste à créer un nouveau journal d'ACHAT "NDF payé par l'employé" (par exemple) et tu choisis le compte fournisseur que tu souhaites en contrepartie (en l'occurence le compte 46 dans le PCG Français).

A dispo si tu as besoin d'autres informations.

Thomas de Skillreso

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you. 

I found the parameter property_account_payable_id which allows me to change the account to 455170 in French accounting.

But when I try to validate the expense in accounting, I have the error message that I need to define the payment condition.

Message in French "Toute écriture comptable sur un compte créditeur doit avoir une date d'échéance et vice versa."

do you know how I can set this information in odoo?

Thanks a lot for you're help

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Default Income & Expense accounts in category loads from the Configuration Parameters.  To change it, you need to go to Settings >> Technical >> Parameters >> Configuration Parameter.

Here you need to find the Parameter named "property_account_expense_categ" & "property_account_income_categ".   By changing the account set here, your default category account will be changed.

Hope it helps

Discard