This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

I've one contact who belongs to two companies at the same time, he is the sales manager of both of them, how can I link both companies to a single contact?

Discard
Best Answer

This is not possible without customization.  

Discard

How to customize please share it?

I don't have a solution, I was just commenting that it was not possible without customization (and have not done it myself)

Best Answer

Hello.
Let me refresh the thread. Has the situation changed over the last 4 years? Maybe you know some extension that allows this?

Discard

The Odoo Community Association (OCA) has a module that will do this for you, but the last version of it was v14:
https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact/tree/14.0/partner_contact_in_several_companies

I'm not sure the effort to migrate it to later versions. I used this module in v11 and it solved the issue quite well. With the world seemingly in a gig economy these days with people working multiple jobs, I'm not sure why this isn't a core feature of Odoo.

Best Answer

the standard setting only allow a contact fill up a company. so one contact can only belong to one company. Where Company may have many contacts.

Discard